Published on 3/24/2020
We understand that to many of our customers it's necessary that we stay open during these difficult times. As an essential business, we're open our regular business hours and we're committed to keeping our patrons safe.
know that you rely on our business to access important items, to
receive your mail, and get items delivered to your storage units.
- According to Mayor Hancock's Executive order (3/23/20) businesses that provide essential services such as mailboxes (§x), provide other essential businesses, and those in need with necessities and supplies (§xv; §iv), are considered essential and exempt from the Stay at Home Executive order.
Here's what we're doing to keep you safe:
All counters, door handles, pens, elevator buttons, hand carts, and all
surfaces in the bathroom are being sprayed, and wiped down with
disinfectant after being touched. We're no longer asking people to sign
in when accessing their unit at this time. We will also be providing free hand sanitizer and encourage our patrons to wash their hands according to CDC guidelines
with each visit.
- We are still offering FREE area no pickup and delivery of items to your unit
. And are now providing a "no contact" option so your items can be brought to your storage unit without any in-person contact reducing your risk. All communication may be done through phone (calls and texts) and via our website. We have contracted with movers who are healthy, wear gloves, wash their hands and take additional precautions to keep you safe. As such, we cannot offer this service to anyone exhibiting symptoms such as cough, fever, headache, or flu-like symptoms, the risk is too great to our helpers, and the greater community at large.
We can accept payments over the phone, through this website (1-time
payments, or recurring payments) by check, or through your bank's bill pay. If you don't need to come in, we request that you stay at home at this time.
You may get your packages delivered to your unit and we'll put it in there for free.
Pick them up at your convenience, they will be locked away safe for
- As a business with a low unit count we only have one
employee in the building at a time, and typically only 1-2 to customers
at one time. We adhere strictly to all CDC guideline
, and take the above additional precautions to help keep you safe.
- If you have any special requests, or concerns, just ask -- we're happy to help and accommodate you!
What we ask of you to protect yourself and others
In order to protect our customers from the risk of exposure, we ask that customers do the following to minimize their risk:
- If you are exhibiting any symptoms of Covid-19 including: Cough, headache, flu-like symptoms or shortness of breath, please do not enter our building and we cannot offer our pickup offer. The danger of potentially spreading CoronaVirus to others is too great. Instead, please seek medical advice immediately!
- While we will wipe down all touched surfaces with a CDC/WHO approved disinfectant, we ask that all customers either wash their hands according to CDC guidelines
, or use hand sanitizer at least once per visit to minimize risk to others, and themselves.
- Please keep an appropriate "social distance" of at least 6-feet from other customers, and staff to prevent the spread of CoronaVirus.
- When possible, please call in payment, pay through our website, mail us a check, or provide a card we can use for future payments.
- If you feel something needs to be disinfected, or have any other requests, please don't hesitate to ask. Your safety is our #1 priority!